- Where does your data come from?
- Our data comes from multiple sources including the Colorado State Department of Transportation (CDOT) and from users like you!
- Are you using my location information? If so, how?
- We use your location and speed information to determine the type of traffic on the road. This information is sent to our servers in an anonymized fashion over a secure link. Additionally, if your phone is plugged into a power source, we will also run the location system in the background to make sure you’re always up to date.
- What data do you store and how is my privacy protected?